Public Services include relations of three legal entities: the companies that provide them, the State, generally represented by the Regulatory and Control Bodies, and the Users. This group of people and entities constantly creates legal relationships. These relationships are regulated by different rights: the Administrative, the Civil, the Commercial and the Criminal. Quantum has accompanied some of these legal entities, especially public service providers and Regulatory Entities, in various legal aspects, mainly in tariff matters, providing legal assistance in defense or modification of tariffs.
Quantum assists their clients in the following areas:
• Support in Litigation and Testimonials
• Design in Regulatory Framework Reforms
• Design of Supply Contracts
• Conclusion, Execution and Approval of Contracts
• Elaboration of Tender Documents
• Administrative Procedures and Appeals