The Public Services include the relationship of three legal figures: the Utilities, the State, represented generally by the Regulation and Control Commissions, and the Consumers. This group of figures create legal relations constantly. These relations are regulated by different legislation: the Administrative, the civil, Commercial, and Penal Law. Quantum has assisted some of these figures, specially the Public Utilities and Regulatory Entities, in diverse legal aspects, mainly in tariff issues, assisting them legally in the defence or modification of tariffs.
In addition, Quantum provides counseling services in the following areas:
- Testimony & Litigation Support.
- Regulatory Framework Design and Reform.
- Strategy and Analysis for Procurement Contracts Design.
- Contract Making, Execution and Approval .
- Preparation of Tender Documentation.
- Administrative procedures and Appeals.