Economic and Financial Analysis
Businesses linked to the sectors of electricity, natural gas and water are generally characterized by being capital intensive natural monopolies, having exclusive rights over a particular geographic region and being regulated by specialized agencies. This combination of attributes generates the need to study multiple aspects of business activities in order to achieve optimum utilization of the resources used. Sunk investment made available to consumers should be recovered over its useful life while generating reasonable profits compared with activities of similar risk. In addition, the costs generated by the efficient delivery of services should be recovered in tariffs. The deep debate around business linked with public services produce noticeable effects on companies changing their income, the value of its assets and service penetration in the community. Quantum has developed a deep understanding of the variables and effects which affect the market to offer support to their customers in the following services:
• Structure of Tariffs and Charges.
• Regulatory and Tariff Services.
• Economical and Financial Analysis and Price Projection.
• Market Analysis and Demand Projection.
• Studies of Technical and Economic Feasibility.
• Risk and Threats Analysis.
• Studies of Regulated Rate of Return.
• Support in Mergers and Acquisitions.